Knoxville Personal Injury Lawyers Who Handle Many Different Types of Cases
A firm that’s been a mainstay in the community since 1987
Dealing with a personal injury is a difficult experience for you and your loved ones. When this happens to you, consult with the dedicated personal injury lawyers at Fox & Farmer, Attorneys at Law. Practicing law in the Knoxville and Sevierville areas for more than 25 years, we have what it takes to help you overcome the legal aspects of a very stressful situation. We’re committed to helping you find a positive resolution to your case by pursuing compensation from those responsible for your accident.
You may need a different approach depending on your personal injury
Injuries occur in a variety of settings, including at work, in public spaces and at home. The following are some of the most common injuries affecting people in Tennessee:
- Workplace injuries. Some jobs are more dangerous than others, but all employers have a responsibility to keep their workers reasonably safe. Common workplace injuries stem from slippery surfaces, clogged walkways and falling objects, in addition to long-term medical issues such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Defective medical devices. The makers of medical products need to be held accountable if their devices end up causing more harm than good to patients. We’re particularly adept at helping with claims related to transvaginal mesh and defective hip implants.
- Premises liability. If you’re injured on someone else’s property because of unsafe conditions, you may be able to pursue compensation for premises liability. This is particularly true if you fall in a store or a public place because of a slippery floor or objects placed in walkways.
- Back and spinal cord injuries. These are particularly serious injuries that often require a great deal of medical attention and rehabilitation. Those affected by back or spinal cord injuries may not be able to work for months and may even be permanently disabled.
- Burns, amputation and disfigurement. Radiological, chemical and electrical burns are extremely serious in nature, as are cases involving a loss of limb or disfigurement. If this happens to you or a loved one, it’s critical to seek compensation to cover your medical expenses.
- Catastrophic injuries. A catastrophic injury is one that has significant, lifelong effects for the victim. As a result, the person affected is likely to be permanently disabled and unable to earn income.
Seek reliable legal counsel after a personal injury in East Tennessee
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury, call Fox & Farmer, Attorneys at Law to set up your free initial consultation. We offer flexible office hours, with a convenient location just off I-40 and I-75 in Knoxville. Give us a call at 865.951.7268 or contact us online to get started. You pay no attorneys' fees unless your case is successful.