Talented Knoxville Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Helping you navigate the confusion that comes after an auto accident
After being involved in an auto accident in Tennessee, you likely have a number of concerns. At Fox & Farmer, Attorneys at Law, we can help you sort out the chaos that typically results from these accidents, giving you the resources to pursue compensation for injuries, property damage, and pain and suffering. Our team has served the Knoxville and Sevierville areas since 1987, and we know what it takes to provide our neighbors and fellow community members with the sound legal representation they need after a motor vehicle accident. We’re Two for You in East Tennessee — and we’re ready to give you the attention and service you deserve.
The different types of motor vehicle accidents in East Tennessee
In 2012, there were 1,014 fatalities on Tennessee’s roads due to auto accidents. With that in mind, it’s critical to take the right steps after your collision to make sure you protect yourself and your loved ones. Immediately after the accident, record the other driver's insurance and personal information and call the police. Never admit any degree of fault, as it could come back to haunt you in the future.
At Fox & Farmer, we assist with many different types of auto accidents, including:
- Car accidents. Our team helps you understand the common causes of car accidents, investigates to determine fault and answers all of your questions.
- Truck accidents. Accidents involving large 18-wheelers tend to cause enormous damage. We assist with accidents related to semi-trucks, construction vehicles and trucking company negligence.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle riders have just as much right to the road as anyone. If other drivers fail to look out for smaller vehicles and cause an accident, they should be held accountable.
- Vehicle defects. Sometimes the true fault lies with the manufacturer of defective auto parts, such as brakes or tires. If equipment failure caused your accident, you may be able to seek damages from these companies.
- DUI-related accidents. We all know that drunk driving is irresponsible, but it continues to be a major problem on Tennessee’s roads and highways. Be sure to hold drunk drivers responsible when they cause injuries or property damage.
- Uninsured/underinsured drivers. Not all drivers carry adequate insurance, so if they cause an accident, it’s the victim who suffers. We help you seek compensation from negligent drivers who are uninsured or underinsured.
Work with a dependable attorney
Right after your auto accident, be sure to call the experienced lawyers at Fox & Farmer, Attorneys at Law. We offer free initial consultations and can come to your home or hospital room if it’s more convenient for you. Give us a call at 865.951.7268 or contact us online to get started today. We’re proud to serve individuals and families throughout East Tennessee and the Smoky Mountain region.