We're Two for You Throughout East Tennessee
Fighting for the rights of the injured as your community lawyers since 1987
For more than a quarter-century, the attorneys at Knoxville's Fox & Farmer law firm have represented the rights of individuals who have been injured by another. With deep roots in the community, the Fox & Farmer team works hard to resolve your case in your favor.
An accident that causes personal injury to you or a loved one can be a devastating experience that takes a physical, emotional and financial toll on your family. While there is no way to fully prepare for the possibility of a serious injury, it is important to know that there are legal options available to help you recover damages for your accident. We understand the costs to you and your family, and we may be able to assist you today!
We're family, and we care about yours
Our law firm was founded in 1986 by Attorney James D. Fox, who was joined by Jerry A. Farmer in 1987. We've been family- owned, and family-focused, since then, with current partners Steve Fox and Bradley Farmer joining the firm in 1992 and 1994.
We know you're in a difficult time. If you're unable to travel to meet with us in Sevierville or Knoxville, we can visit you. And we know that when you're facing a difficult problem, you want to feel comfortable and confident. We compassionately discuss your options with you and help you select the best course of action.
Tennessee injury lawyers who care for you
Relying on the knowledge and experience developed over several decades, we focus our practice on personal injury, wrongful death, Social Security disability and automobile accident cases. With extensive knowledge of Tennessee law and the resources necessary to take on the most powerful defendants, we can represent you in cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents in Sevierville, Knoxville and the surrounding areas
- Truck accidents in Tennessee, which happen on a daily basis
- Workplace injuries, including construction accidents, explosions and injuries suffered on the job
- Catastrophic injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, back injuries, severe burns and disfigurement
- Wrongful death resulting from another's negligence
- Other personal injuries, including those caused by slip and fall incidents, dog bites, defective medical devices, drunk drivers and defects in automobiles
- Disability issues, including claiming, applying for and receiving Social Security benefits
Our goal, day in and day out, is to make sure that you can focus on recovery whenever possible. Let the Two for You handle the legal issues while you focus on recovering.
Working in your best interests
Fox & Farmer is located just off I-40 and I-75 in Knoxville and serves the entirety of East Tennessee and the Smokey Mountain region, including Knoxville and Sevierville. We offer free consultations by phone or at the office. Contact us online or at 865.951.7268 to learn more.
Remember, you only pay if we recover for you!